You are about to embark on a journey that will test your technical prowess and encourage you to rediscover your creative potential. This blog will be your electronic home for the upcoming semester. Assignments and discussions will be held online through this blog and your own. The expectations for this course are relatively simple:
- Complete the work that is assigned in a timely fashion
- While this seems self-explanatory, bear in mind that this class does not support procrastination as it depends on real-time feedback and interaction.
- The Internet doesn’t always convey the intent of your meaning, be aware of how your voice is being heard.
- Spelling and grammar count! They reflect directly upon you and will be incorporated into your overall grade.
- Be original, be yourself but if you use the work of others – cite it!
- Personal interaction and peer review are vital components of this course.
- Provide feedback that is actionable – meaning that you are providing information that someone can use to improve their product, their process or their delivery.